Send it World Freight Broker maintains the www.senditworld.com website (“Site”).
United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile and stipulate that the governing law is the local law. All disputes arising in connection therewith shall be heard only by a court of competent jurisdiction in U.A.E.
We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) and sanctioned countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
Customer Responsibility+ Return of Shipment Policy
- Prohibited items list that customers cannot include in their shipment:
- • Medical Face Masks
• Batteries. Li-ion Batteries, Loose Batteries
• Liquids. Any type of liquids – shampoo, perfume, alcohol, gels, and/or printer cartridges
• Food. Perishable goods – meats, vegetables, fruits, and ice cream, liquids, and liquor
• Cosmetics. Lipstick, liquids, oils, and waxes
• Medicine. Pills, Capsules, Tablets, Prescription
• Aerosols and Gas. Deodorant, hairspray, paint, cigarette lighters and/or gas cannisters
• Vape/Tobacco Products. Any type of electronic cigarette
• Jewellry. Precious stones, pure gold, diamond etc
• Soaps and Candles
• Cash notes and Coins
• Counterfeited items
- Customer using the website who are minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a user of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
- User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account.
- Information you give to us relating to your shipment such as (but not limited to): a) the recipient’s details; b) the collection address, c) the delivery address, d) description of the contents of your shipment, e) dimensions and weight of your shipment, and d) information required for customs purposes (if you are sending the shipment overseas), is true and correct.
- Your shipment and its contents do not break any laws.
- Your shipment fully complies with the service option you have selected and the terms of this contract. This includes making sure that your shipment fits within the dimension and weight restrictions of the selected service. If your shipment is larger and/or heavier than our largest service option, you should contact us and we can give you a quote for your shipment.
- Your shipment and its contents are safe for us to handle and is properly packaged to protect it against drops, falls, and shunts. This is because We operate an automated system and collision with other parcels can happen. Poorly packaged shipments can easily be damaged in an automated system. Even if you use us to collect a shipment on your behalf to deliver to you, it is your responsibility to make sure that in your contract with the sender that your shipment is properly packaged and conforms with all of your responsibilities you have agreed to.
- Shipment does not contain any of the following: Breakable Goods; Prohibited Goods; Dangerous Goods; Perishable goods; Restricted Goods; or Goods that exceeds the stated value.
- You are paying for one-way passage for the shipment and one free re-delivery attempt if the initial attempt to deliver fails. You agree that you will be responsible for the cost a) subsequent re-delivery attempts that you ask us to make, or b) for the shipment to be returned to you if it has not been delivered. We will notify you (where this is reasonably possible) of the cost in advance of returning the shipment to allow you the opportunity to decide whether you want to pay the cost, or collect the shipment yourself.
- You agree and accept that we cannot check every single shipment so the fact that we have collected your shipment does not mean that you are excused from your responsibilities.
- If at any time after we have collected the shipment from you it is discovered that you have failed to fulfil your responsibilities to us, then you agree that:
- 1.0 Our carrying of that Shipment will be completely at your risk and we (including our authorised agents) will not be responsible for any loss of or damage or delay to that shipment;
- 1.1 You will be responsible for paying to us any and all costs we may incur as a result of your failure to comply with your responsibilities. These may include but not limited to: clean-up costs, additional charges levied on Us by Our agents, or Our partners, and customs charges (if you are sending overseas); and
- 1.2 Where your Shipment is found to exceed the weight and dimensions restrictions of the service option you have chosen, you agree that the shipment should be carried and charged in accordance with the correct service option. We can hold your shipment until you (or if the shipment has already been delivered, you must still be required to):
- 1.3 Pay the difference between the service option you chose, and the service option that your shipment actually complies with; or
- 1.4 If a service option is not available because you have chosen the largest service option and your shipment still exceeds the weight and size directions of that service option, you agree to pay our additional charges which we will calculate for you if you choose this option; or
- 1.5 Collect Your Shipment yourself from the depot it has been held at, which could be any one of our depots depending on when your Shipment was found to have not complied with the service option you chose;
- If you do nothing, we will hold your shipment for 4 weeks and We will give you a last chance to choose an option. If you refuse to choose an option, then you accept that you have simply abandoned your shipment and We will dispose of it in whatever manner We think is appropriate, including selling it to cover our costs.
- Transit time and price quotes are indicative and Send it World Freight Broker has no liability or responsibility for differences between this indicative quote and the actual price or transit time.
- The prices quoted are estimates based on the information you have supplied.
- We will not be obliged to carry out your order until it has been paid for.
- Your final transit time and price may differ based on the characteristics of the shipment, services requested and the packages actually tendered to Send it.
- Incoterms: DAP – Delivered At Place (Prices quoted does not include duties, taxes, customs charges, or all surcharges and fees.)
- Charges applicable to your order are calculated taking into account:
- the service option, liability options and extras you have selected;
- that the charges are inclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated), which if chargeable, will be payable by you;
- that the charges will be based on the greater of a) the declared weight, b) actual weight, or c) volumetric weight of your shipment;
- any surcharges which may be applicable (for example, if the shipment is actually heavier and or larger than the Service Option you have chosen allows, and it is necessary to levy a surcharge equivalent to the difference between the Service Option that the shipment ought to be used and the Service Option actually chosen by you.);
- any additional charges that may be applicable because your Shipment actually does not fit into any of the Service Option or because there are additional charges applicable due to the Service Option selected by you. For example, if your shipment is heaver and/or larger than Our largest Service Option, we may charge additional amounts which reflect the extent to which your shipment exceeds our largest service option.
- Any reasonable additional charge to cover our administrative costs in having to calculate surcharges due to the incorrect Service Option being chosen by you.
- It is the sole responsibility of the shipper to ensure the contents are packed properly thereby preventing damage to contents during transit.
- Visa or MasterCard debit card will be accepted for payment – Payment can be made in client currency but needs to be calculated to match the price in AED as it will reflect in AED on our end.
- Additional payment methods include: Cash deposits, PayPal and Stripe payments using a link that Send it World Freight Broker will send the customer, note there is a 5% bank service fee on both PayPal and Stripe payments.
- Payment confirmation: Once the payment is made, the customer will receive confirmation of this payment being received through the channel of communication they have made their booking through (Facebook, Instagram, Email) but in the case of the payment being made via the website, the customer will receive payment confirmation via email. The payment confirmation will be sent once the payment reflects on our end.
- Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rule.
- Refund policy: We have a strict NO REFUND policy, by agreeing to the terms and conditions when making a booking with us, the customer chooses to adhere to this term.
- You can cancel your order at any time before we collect your shipment (either from you, the recipient, or from our authorised agent). Once your Shipment has been collected, the contract cannot be ended until:
- your shipment has been delivered; or
- transit has ended; or we have terminated the contract.
- If there is successful cancellation prior to the shipment being collected from the sender, the funds will be refunded back to the customers account that the payment was made from within 25-30 days.
- If you insist on cancelling the contract after we have collected your shipment, we will try to reasonably accommodate your request, but you understand that: a) we cannot guarantee that we can stop the process once it has started, and b) you will be responsible for Our costs up to the point the contract was terminated and Our costs in returning your shipment to you, which will also include surcharges levied by third parties for the return of your shipment.
- We may terminate the contract if:
- You fail to comply with any of your responsibilities set out in the ‘Customer Responsibility’ section above;
- We reasonably consider that your Shipment is unsuitable for the Send it World Freight Broker Service; and
- a third party has refused to carry your Shipment.
International Shipments – additional terms
This section only applies if your shipment is to be delivered to an international destination covered by Send it World Freight Broker.
These above conditions still apply to your shipment, together with the additional clauses in this section.
- Your shipment will be subject to security screening, which could include (without limitation) x-ray scanning, manual opening and inspection, customs searches, etc.
- Where you are exporting items contained in your shipment, you must, before we attempt to deliver your shipment, supply correct and complete carriage documentation to enable your shipment to pass through customs. We will not be responsible for any delays or detention of your shipment by customs as a result of your failure to comply with your legal responsibilities.
- You agree that if we suffer any monetary loss (such as fines, costs, losses, claims from customs agencies), you will reimburse us in full for our monetary loss.
- If, at any time in the delivery process, we discover that your shipment is unsuitable, or you have failed to comply with any or all of your responsibilities, we reserve the right to:
- hold the shipment pending corrective action by you to render the Shipment suitable for international transportation; or
- return the shipment to you at your cost, risk and expense, which may include a reasonable administration charge to cover our expense arising from having to deal with the additional work arising from either your failure to comply with your responsibilities, the unsuitability of the shipment for international transport, or any failure by the recipient to accept delivery of the shipment. THESE CHARGES COULD BE IN EXCESS OF WHAT YOU INITIALLY PAID SO IT IS CRITICALLY IMPORTANT THAT YOU MAKE SURE YOU COMPLY WITH THE REQUIREMENTS IN THE CONTRACT, THESE CONDITIONS AND THE SERVICE OPTION TO AVOID BEING LIABLE FOR THEM.